You can see all of your reservations by clicking on Reservations on the navigation bar.
Reservations page in CoachRail’s mobile app
Reservations page in CoachRail’s web app
Click on a reservation’s ID number to view the reservation’s details. From here, you can:
- View your itinerary
- Edit the itinerary by adding, removing, or changing stops (desktop only)
- See a map of the planned itinerary
- View the payment ledger
- View the original quote
- Add any special comments about the reservation, and see comments that have already been added
- Create tickets if anything about the reservation requires further attention from you (desktop only)
- View and assign drivers/vehicles to the reservation
Individual reservation on web app
If you haven’t assigned a driver or a vehicle to the trip yet, it’s easy to do it while you’re looking at the individual reservation
- Click on the Assignments tab.
- Click in Vehicles drop-down selector and choose the desired vehicle.
- Click in the Drivers drop-down selector and choose the desired driver
- Click on Save Assignments.
It's important to assign your drivers at least 24 hours prior to the trip so that your customer is able to receive the automated email that contains the assigned driver's first name and phone number.
If you need more information before making a driver or vehicle assignment, this is where our Dispatch feature comes in.
Click on Dispatch on the navigation bar.
- Click on drivers or on vehicles at the top of the screen.
- Choose whether you want to view driver or vehicle availability for one day or an entire week.
- Choose the date(s) that you need to check on availability for.
- You can now see which drivers or vehicles are already booked during those dates and which are not.
Once all of your reservations have been appropriately dispatched, you can use CoachRail's reservation overview screen to organize your trips.
- Click on Reservations on the navigation bar.
- You can filter your trips by reservation status or payment status by clicking on the buttons at the top of the page.
- If you’d like to filter by date, click on the magnifying glass next to Pickup Date. You can then filter by last 7 days, next 7 days, this month, last month, next month, past, and future.
What you can see when you click on each reservation depends on your permissions. For example, if a user is set as a driver, they will not be able to see how much the customer paid for the trip. However, as an admin, you’ll be able to see it. Play around with the reservations page to discover everything you can see.