How to Make Passive Lead Generation Work For Your Charter Bus Company
Passive lead generation can be a great addition to your current sales and business development strategy. While few things beat hitting the pavement and meeting your customers face-to-face or voice-to-voice, putting in the foundational work to set yourself up for leads coming to you is well worth the effort.
What is Passive Lead Generation?
Passive lead generation is when customers find you when they need you. You do the work to make sure your business shows up where the customer is looking, such as in a Google search or online marketplace.
Alternatively, active lead generation happens when you, as the company, initiate the conversation. For example, you call your local school district during peak field trip season, or advertise with a local attraction that is popular for group visits.
Your sales and business development strategy should include a bit of both active and passive effort. Here are some ways you may be currently passively or actively generating leads for your transportation business:
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Online Business Listings
- Event Sponsorships
- Warm Leads
- Display Ads
- Direct Mail
- Email Marketing
- Sales Development Representatives
Now that you know the difference between passive and active lead generation, you can begin thinking about more ways to make quality leads come to your charter bus company.
Deliver A Stellar Customer Experience
There can’t be enough said about how important a stellar customer experience is for making passive lead generation work for you. A seamless customer experience enables potential customers to want your services. This goes beyond treating them well on the phone—if your website isn’t easy to navigate, if your communication channels are too slow, or if you don’t provide enough relevant information up front, a potential customer could give up and look elsewhere.
When a customer is seeking your transportation services, make sure they can easily do these three things:
- Understand your services. You’re a transportation company, so showcase all of your transportation assets: motor coaches, minibuses, limousines, shuttle buses, and all of their luxury amenities. Ensure your website and external listings highlight the best of what you have to offer.
- Contact you. Make it extremely easy for potential clients to get in touch when they want to book your services. If you want them to call you, make sure your phone number is front and center. Including an email address or instant messaging option may also incline customers to make initial contact.
- Be confident in you. Establish confidence with the customer by responding to all requests for service in a timely manner. Offer a seamless process for booking from start to finish: offer a detailed quote, offer a simple way to collect payment, and then follow through with prompt and professional service while on the job.
Make Safety and Cleanliness a Priority
Simply keeping your vehicles clean and well-maintained is a way to passively attract leads. You can confidently tout a clean, safe fleet of charter buses or limousines for potential customers to choose from by ensuring that routine maintenance and cleaning are kept up-to-date. You can also use your website to showcase the experience and safety training of your drivers, proving they can be trusted for the job.
Invest in Luxury Amenities
One of the best ways to attract leads to your service is to offer amenities they won’t want to go without. Use your website to show off your buses with on-board lavatories, leather seats, wood-panel-floors, television screens, and AUX plug-ins.
Use CoachRail’s Lead Feed
With CoachRail’s Lead Feed, new trip proposals and leads come to you. All you need to do to use Lead Feed effectively is be ready to meet the demand.
Group travelers seeking transportation will submit trips to Lead Feed for you to make an offer. New opportunities for business are added every day. You can view all trips nationwide, or focus on specific regions.
You can enjoy passive lead generation with Lead Feed by making the best offers on trips you want, and following through with optimal service. Curious about how else you can make Lead Feed work for you? Learn more about Lead Feed and schedule a demo with one of our representatives.